• Pre-development Permitting Analysis and Assessment
• Stormwater (NPDES) Permitting, Planning and Monitoring
• NPDES Violation Coordination for Local, State, and Federal Regulators
• Wetland Identification and Delineation
• Wetland Assessments
• Wetland Mitigation Plans and Implementation (restoration, creation and preservation)
• Endangered Species Surveys and Relocations
• Endangered Species Incidental Take Permitting and Habitat Conservation Plans
• Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Analysis
• Transaction Screens
• Living Shoreline Permitting
• Submerged Aquatic Vegetation Surveys
• Environmental Education Program Design
• Environmental Non-Profit Organizational Planning and Management
• Environmental and Archeological Project Management and Permitting
• Environmental Policy Strategy and Development
• Environmental Stakeholder Involvement and Outreach
• Mediation and Facilitation for Dispute Resolution
The EcoSolutions team has served a broad array of clients in the non-profit, for-profit, local government, and regulatory sectors.
Through our work with development interests and environmental regulatory agencies, we have built long lasting relationships that enable us to facilitate timely and mutually beneficial outcomes to a variety of needs.
Our strongest testimonial is our growing business, built on client referrals.